Birthday Party Supplies Store in Gurgaon
There was a time, say before 2002, when we had to go to New Delhi for even a small party or for a restaurant as there was none available in Gurgaon. At most if we had something, it was 32 Milestone on NH8 or a small restaurant on MG road near Ghitorni. The nearest after these was Vasant Kunj, Priya or Saket PVR. God it was really tough for couples to get a place to sit forget Celebrating Birthdays.
Well, why should we even talk about it now. Imagine, with lots of Pubs, Restaurants, Venues now opened there is hardly any limit to such birthday party options in Gurgaon. Here we list a few for your convenience. Take your pick.
- 1) Hangout, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- Jungle Jamboree, 22-24, 2nd Floor, Gold Souk Mall, Sector 43 Road, C Block, Sushant Lok 1, Gurgaon
- Smaash, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Di Festa - Kids Party and Fun Xone, 2nd Floor, DLF Star Mall (next to DT Cinemas), Exit 8 on NH8, Gurgaon, Haryana
- PRATAPGARH FARMS AND RESORTS, Talao, Located 46 kms away from Gurgaon Near Railway Station Gwalison Road
- Located in the DT Mega mall at Golf course road, Gurgaon, Hang Out is the perfect hangout for your kids. This unique ‘jungle themed’ FEC and cafe is the ultimate destination for party, play and fun. Hang Out caters to children of age 2 to U2 offering separate indoor play areas for babies, toddlers, older children , young tweens & teens and parents. Hang Out also operates as a party facility and aims at throwing the best birthday parties ever for kids providing a choice of hot or cold menus of kids favourite foods. Larger private party sessions can be made available. Hang Out has a monkey mascot that “HANGS OUT” with the birthday child making his or her birthday memorable. Hang Out offers a new dimension to kids birthday parties with their favourite character themes as well as sports, candy shop, circus and many other new and exciting themes to choose from making their birthday party setups more interesting & the experience more fun. The custom made birthday packages include offering a musical entertainment featuring monkey and his friends, a dedicated host / hostess, complimentary birthday invites for guests, a hang out gift for the birthday child, reserved table space, balloon decoration on the tables, hang out medallion or crown for the birthday child and a lot more which are made to suit the needs and the budget. It’s a great place to let the kids play on rides, indoor playgrounds, games and attractions costing just Rs 400 for two people serving delicious chinese fast food and light snacks. Hang Out just does not do parties but also create memories.
- Jungle Jumboree, Gurgaon is a very entertaining ‘extravaganza’ themed restaurant with exotic jungle ruins, mesmerizing aqua cave, hunters lodge, mystic sky garden and a dedicated kids play area which adds to the charisma of the venue. You get to savour delicacies from Indian, Oriental & Continental cuisines with more than thirty mouth-watering dishes in both Veg & Non Veg buffets. The venue is indeed the biggest feast in town! It is ideal for any social gathering and celebration especially kids birthday party.
- Smaash is a gaming centre at DLF cyber hub, Gurgaon. The newly opened Smaash entertainment center includes some unmatched range of games and recreational activities and it also immerse oneself into virtual reality technology that is so near to the reality that it completely absorbs one's senses. .This premier urban sports center is the home to sports simulators across different sports such as football, walk the plank, finger coaster, fly max, face Rolando and racing with realistic cricket batting cages, allowing gamers to take a crack of the bat against some of the world’s most famous bowlers, including Shane Warne, Malinga, and of course Tendulkar.
- Di Festa, is a first-of-its kind party place at a central location of Gurgaon, which offers complete packages for kids’ birthday parties and family get-together. From *unlimited games & activities to meals and return gifts*, we do all the work so you don’t have to !! Birthday parties at Di Festa are totally engaging and fun for the children from start to finish.
- Fun, entertainment and adventure are close at hand. – Burma Bridge, Mud bath, tube well bath .Horse ride, camel ride, cart rides, tractor ride, archery, shooting, gulel shooting, dart shooting – Rural Games – Pithoo, Gilli Danda, Kanche goli, Lattoo, Kite flying, Tug of war, Khusti, Kabbadi, - sports - Cricket, Soccer, Volleyball, table tennis, Croquet, Carom and Badminton – organized games - Tambola, Musical Chairs. – domestic rural activates. Panihari Chaal (balancing water pails), Mud lep and frescoes, matka painting, rural kitchen cooking, pounding grain, grinding atta, making ghee and butter milk